Tuesday, August 30, 2022

Thundercats Tuesday - ( Continued ) - Thundercats Storyboard and Episodes Reviews.

Thundercats Tuedays, returns.  This video features Thundercats storyboards, cel art, and screenshots of the two episodes I wrote, "Shadowmaster" and "Well of Doubt". I was also the Thundercats series art director for the last 30 episodes, designing all the secondary characters for the last 30 shows. I also reviewed storyboards, work pictures (animation dailies), and final cuts.



An 'Extra Feature" is review quotes from the highly recommended 'Hear the Roar - The Unofficial and Unauthorised Guide to the Hit 1980's Series Thundercats' by David Crichton for the complete story.



I plan to revisit my Thundercats Tuesday blog posts and turn them into videos, just the the fun of it, an increase exposure for sharing.

1 comment:

Philip Gipson said...

I enjoyed this video dearly. Thanks for doing the "ThunderCats" community justice.