Sunday, August 28, 2022

More ExoSquad videos, Comic Convention Presentation Book and Character Color Models.

Here's a preview video of my planned ExoSquad Comic Con presentation book. I keep considering putting together materials for renting an artist table to local comic cons. This video includes xerox copies of animation art produced by the animators at Akom Studio in Seoul, South Korea for the 1st season when I was the Oversea Animation Supervisor. The character color models are ExoSquad characters I designed for the episodes I directed for the 2nd season as co-producer/director. My favorite piece is the storyboard for the unproduced Ultor - Neo Lord (Neosapien Warrior) Video Trading Card. Plus, miscellaneous art. I've made a separate video of color models, and plan one for the animation art. Enjoy.



Here the separate video highlighting the ExoSquad character color models. These videos are an attempt to organize and so how declutter my art material from years of professional and personal work.



Stay turn for more videos, soon.


No comments: