Sunday, August 21, 2022

ExoSquad Toys and the Lost Ultor Video Trading card

 As I've begun  to organize and archive my years of old art and materials of the TV show I was involved with, I started working my various ExoSquad material.  I'll be making more videos of art for my youtube channel and posting them here. 

First up is a video of my ExoSquad toys.  I never had every one made, since I was only given a few by the toy company, so mostly I had to buy my own including the NeoSapien Warriors, the Neo Lord and NeoCat I designed. 


At the end of the second season episodes, we had short character profiles called Video Trading Cards. This video is made from the storyboard of the Video Trading Card planned for the Ultor - Neosapian Warrior, a character I designed. Unfortunately, the storyboard never when into production. I'm not sure we if we ran out of time, money, or both. Actually, Will Meugnoit, my executive Producer, liking the pencil rendered storyboard, thought I overproduced it, by inking it. He had a point, but as we were waiting approval for a third season, I sensed this might be the last piece of ExoSquad art I'd get to do, and it was. At least, my Neo-Lord design was made into a cool action figure toy, with the deploying wings. Enjoy.


I'm still thinking I might re-work the art in t comic as part of my Dime-A-Dozen Projects archive. To be use and sold at future comic con, if I ever get it together enough to do the comic pro circuit.

No comments: