Sunday, August 7, 2022

Jack Kirby Tribute Puzzle Maze Cube

Jack Kirby Tribute Cube is cool wooden puzzle maze cube produced Intrism LLC, "Made with ♥️ in Columbus, OH, USA." Designed by Kyle Vandeveer. First, I have to say the construction and engineering of this is just incredible, no glue need and the parts separated perfectly. The instructions are clear and easy to follow. When I first saw it, I immediately thought of my idol, legendary comic book artist and creator Jack Kirby. The design of puzzle cube reminded me of Kirby's fantastic machinery art, so I modified it by coloring and applying images of Kirby art as a tribute to him. See if you can pick out the Kirby characters. This is best viewed full screen. Enjoy.






I had a blast doing this Jack Kirby Tribute.  I plan on the larger size puzzle cube, and customize it as a visual archive of my own art, personal and professional.  The working title, so far, will be "Art and Times of a Journeyman Artist.  I keep you posted.



























No comments: