Sunday, January 28, 2024

"Story Saturday"? - Revised Journeyman Artist Saturday art prompt.

"Story Saturday?" My crazy timeline graphic helped me remember that I did a lot of personal creative stuff during an involuntary gap year after I graduated from high school and before entering SVA. That year, I discover Conan paperbacks with the Frazetta covers, and started doing sword & sorcery art which led to my Blackwolf character. Plus, there were several written out ideas, and scripts for my comic art. Now, I think of giving Saturday the prompt title: "Story Saturday" to explore those old writing, Yes, some are a just as horrible as you a can imagine for 18 yr old nerd, with questionable writing skills, and an overused dictionary and "Word Finder". Well...you know, "Jack of all trades...", etc. 






                                       


                                        







No comments: