Sunday, November 5, 2023

HumpDay: Odds and Ends - Discount Store browsing or "retail dumpster diving".

Here's some item I came across while browsing my local discount stores, like Ollie's Discount and 5 Below., which usually happen on Wednesdays "Hump Day". Most of the stuff I didn't buy. Starting with this Star Wars advent calendar. 


I did buy this Star Wars trade paperback after I saw the single issue $6 multi-comic bag. $2 for the TPB seems too good to pass up.


I missed on these bags of comics seen at a Wegmans grocery store.


Here's a cheap Transformer knock-off, seen at the 5Below Store but the package art is pretty good.


Another questionable advent calender.


I've seen and heard of the book but can't remember when, but I like the cover


I might go for this Game of Throne pop-up map when it goes on a further discount after the holidays.


I like browsing discount store. I think of it as "retail dumpster diving".  It's amazing how much stuff is just overproduced in the retail market, but sometimes you can find a cheap gem worth having.


No comments: