Sunday, September 25, 2022

Hellboy Board Game - Big Box of Doom

A friend of mine, on Facebook, had a post about Kickstarter projects that never delivered on the goods, I have the opposite, almost embarrassing occurrences, projects showing up that I vaguely remember supporting. Case in point, the Hellboy The Board Game: Big Box of Doom, expansion pack. I kind of remember debating wanting this for mini-dice card game. Plus, I'm a big Hellboy fan and have the massive Kickstarter Hellboy Board Game. There are still several Kickstarter projects heading my way supported during the Covid pandemic shutdown. The includes two massive board games, a sci-fi exploration game and a Norse myth game, also a DVD doc on John Scofield, and a jazz guitar instruction floating around somewhere. The lockdown offered too much free time. That's my only excuse, and I'm sticking with it.








Someday I may actually learn to play these games.

No comments: