Monday, May 30, 2022

Sunday Music Muse Day - Terje Rypdal, Miroslav Vitous, Jack DeJohnette, Iro Haarla

This Memorial Day, belated Sunday Music day finds a weekend of ECM listening, a touch of old, Terje Rypdal, Miroslav Vitous, Jack DeJohnette, and new (at least to me) Iro Haarla Northbound. I had a vinyl record of the Rypdal & company CD, but I sold all my collection. I haven’t heard of Iro Haarla before a recent post to the group. I’m settling in to enjoy both.




This Iro Haarla is totally new to me. I just picked up on the strength of being a ECM release and having a harp on it. It definitely a ECM record introspective in a adventurous way.






Please take a moment to remember the true meaning of this Memorial Day, and commit to fighting for a better tomorrow to honor their sacrifice. Peace.

No comments: