Sunday, December 5, 2021

Jim Steranko Nick Fury - Agent of Shield Artist Edition and Mark Chiarello Aliens to Zombies

Last Friday was truly TGIF for me as these arrived in the mail, the Steranko Nick Fury: Agent of SHIELD Artist Edition and Mark Chiarello Alien to Zombie children’s book. The Artist Edition was my only Black Friday purchase and is just incredible. Just the size leaves me speechless. I only still have one of the original comics featured. Having had a brief contact and history with Jim Steranko, beside being big fan of his groundbreaking comic book legacy, this is a special book.



Mark Chiarello's book just looked like a fun one to have. I bought two and plan to donate one, and the stickers to Brighton Memoriaal Library, where I used to work, and they can add it to the collection or use it as a prize for children's program.


After experiencing the Steranko Artist Edition, I have my eye on a couple of other ones, if I can get a good deal on them.  I have my eyes on a Jack Kirby Mister Miracle and Mike Wm. Kaluta Starstruck. maybe after I sell my comic book collection.

No comments: