Sunday, April 14, 2024

B&N browsing _ Books and Toys

I did some brief browsing through Barnes and Noble today and found some interesting books and a few toys in the children's section, I was tempted to get, but didn't.







There were several books on this display I'd be interested in. (But  I'd only buy them on discount, since now being retired, I'm on a fixed budget) 



These toy in the Children section are amazing. These Hydraulic Boxing Bots are updated on the classic Rock Em, Sock Em Robots.


This hand blaster, look like kid's nerf version of wooden blaster I posted earlier.





This Newsweek special  Lego issue was spotted int Wegman's checkout counter. I can agree with the subtitle: "The Toy that Changed Our Lives", wholeheartedly.


I'll always be a kid at heart.

No comments: