Sunday, November 6, 2022

Inktober 2022 - Final week Prompts #22 to #31.

Here's the final week of drawing for the Inktober 2022 prompts. I wasn't sure I complete this year's challenge as I couldn't seem to get excited about prompts, but I gals I stuck with it.

#23 - "Booger". I try to avoid political drawing for Inktober drawings, but this solution seemed fitting for the times.

#24 -Fairy.  I give myself a break and used a drawing from Inktober  2020


#25- "Tempting".   This one seemed to be the most liked by my friends.  It's also my most favorite of this months drawing.

# 26 - "Ego".  Right after I posted to a Inktober 2022 Facebook page. I saw another artist had post almost the exact solution.  We exchanged comment on the cosmic connection of artist.



#27 - "Snack".

#28 - "Camping".  The complimentary answer to the question "does a bear sh*t in the wood". 


#29 - "Uh-Oh".  Need I explain?

#30 - "Gear" 


#31 - "Farm" - My homage to classic sci-fi movie.


So, another Inktober down and completed.  I hope can do more drawing before next October rolls around.  That's always the plan.
 



No comments: