Sunday, September 26, 2021

Sunday Music Muse Day - Bill Frisell, John Abercrombie

This Sunday Music Muse Day is a special one as it's my 29th wedding anniversay, which we'll be having a family combined celebration of our three September birthdays and our anniversay.  I'll be enjoying the music starting with  Bill Frisell Guitar in the Space Age. This eclectic collection of tunes many popular from the 50's and 60's start of the great space race.  Frisell gives them his unique spin, making for a fun experince.  Plus, the CD has a great cover.






My second choice is John Abercrombie Night, CD of a favorite ECM album of mine, I don't regret buying it again, as I sold all my vinyl record.  Abercrombie, like Frisell, offer a wide range of playing style from introspective themes to blister sonic outbursts, but always with taste and intellegence.



Fall is in the air, and we're having a outdoor get together around the firepit, to count our blessing as family.  Enjoy. 

No comments: