Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Arts and Crafts for Gamers -Warhawk Paper Model -


I was thinking of doing a blog, joking called, "Arts and Craft for Gamers' because of the Dragonfly Game Flipz Books I do and the "Pop-up card" did for "Gears of War" and "Halo Wars". The most common reaction to the Pop-up Cards were "What the F**K?!!!" But at least Game Flipz Books are generally well recieved. So, what a cool surprise to come across this paper Model for the fighter from PS3 Warhawk game. I hope this is a new start of a new trend, and maybe I had something to do with it. (If, that true I hope someone from Sony will let me know).

The model will be a great rainy day project. My boys love building paper models. I'll post a picture after they, or I put one together.

Here's the link to download your copy:

Warhawk Paper Craft

Gears of War Pop-Up Card


Halo Wars 3D Card


So, even in this advance computer age, paper is not dead yet.

Enjoy

No comments: