Thursday, July 12, 2007

Killzone 2 (E3 -2007) Game Flipz Preview

E3, the gaming industrial mega "show and tell" event is being held in LA, this week. Unfortunately, for people like me, anyway, it's an invitation only affair, this year, to get out the "low lifes". (You think they meant...me, too?) But, the game sites, like Gamestrailers.com and 1up.com, are flooding the web with great media coverage. Still, I miss the hot booth babes, game sound effects and music blasted to volumes to make your ears bleed, enough strobing lights to cause epileptic fits in the dead, and the smell of sweaty geeks drooling over the games and booth babes, well...may not the "drolling geeks" part.

E3 also means tons of great game trailers that I want to turn into Dragonfly Game Flipz™ Books. First on the "MUST DO" list is the new trailer for Killzone 2 game. I did one Game Flipz book of the first trailer from last year's E3. So, I have to stay current and it looks great.

Here's preview of my Dragonfly Killzone E3-2007 Game Flipz™. They're the comic layout pages before the flip pages start. I hope to finish the whole book with a week. Check out the full trailer below then my Game Flipz™ pages.



(Click on image for larger view)


As always your comments are welcomed.

Enjoy

No comments: