Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Dragonfly E3 - Game Flipz Line Up

Here's my Dragonfly Game Flipz line-up for the 2007 E3...well...mock "line-up", if I was going. Okay, so I wasn't invited to this year "invitation only" premiere gaming event. So, here's some Game Flipz Books, I'd love to produce.
(Click on the pics for larger views)









Can you figure out which covers above are just mock ups? Check my youtube movies to see which ones I did sample books of. I'll adding more Game Flipz Covers, fake and real, soon.

Hopefully, next year I'll be invited to meet with...any body at E3. Actually, quite few of my Game Flipz books are floating around various game companies. Maybe if someone slip on or tripped over one,it would get noticed. No sweat, I'll just have to keep making them. The best is yet to come.

Enjoy.

No comments: