Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Killzone 2 (E3 -2007) Game Flipz Preview - Part 3

Here another preview of the Killzone 2 (E3 - 2007). It' almost finish, I'm getting it printed tomorrow and should have a movie posted by wednesday. I had computer problem, I desktop program refused to batch convert my pages to PDF, so I had to do all 202 page one by one, that was a drag what normally takes 1O minutes, took three or so hours. But, it was still worth the effort. Here's a few more preview images.
(As always, click on the image for larger views)
Here's cover including the spine art.


Here's the bridge pages (last page on the first side (odd pages), and the first even page you when you flip the book over).


Actually the comic pages in the Preview Part 2 are no longer in the book, I had to revise the action, so that dialogue scene is now in the flipping action.

Here's an added extra I couldn't resist adding to the flip book. You might remember a post I did a while back calling for more Nerf or laser tag tie-in with FPS games, well, as I posted Halo is getting a Laser tag set this fall. In any case here my fake ad for Killzone Nerf dart blaster. The Nerf longshot is a real product, already. It just needs a cooler color scheme.



Soon, one of these toy companies, or softair BB, or even paintball marker makers will realize there's an market waiting to be tapped big time, for the tie-in items for older kids 12+. But, hell what do I know, I'm trying to sell paper flip books in a pocket, micro, wireless, video world. Well, you don't need a media player with a flip book.

Enjoy.

No comments: