Sunday, July 29, 2007

Killzone 2 (E3 -2007) Game Flipz Movie Post- Delayed, Sorry


Well, here's a "good news, bad news", situation. The bad news, I was unable to post my latest Killzone 2 (E3- 2007) flip book movie, due to a nagging computer problem, I'm still in the process of figuring out, so please be patient. I'll get it up as soon as possible.

The good news, as I was roaming the floor of the San Diego Comic-Con, on Friday, showing my Dragonfly Flipz Book samples to anyone who showed a interest (and some who didn't), I introduced myself to Geoff Keighley, who does the Game Head show for SpikeTV and airs on Gametrailers.com. I showed Geoff my Game Flipz books and he liked them. I explained to him I'm a GT member and have other movies posted there, and how well received they are the members. I give him my new Killzone 2 Game Flipz book and business card show to his producers. We'll see what happens. Thanks Geoff for your interest.

I'll be doing full blog post on my one day at the Comic Con, soon. There's a lot to tell.

Here a Game Head segment to see Goeff Keighley at work:

No comments: