Sunday, January 2, 2022

Robot Sunday - Jan.2, 2022 - Carbon & Silicon, Shangri-La Graphic Novel Kickstater Package.

Happy New Year, and lets start of with a Robot Sunday post.  This is my answer to the question, "what did you do during last year's pandemic?"  It seems I donated to several Kickstarter projects I sort of lost track of, and this is one of them.  The Carbon & Silcon, Shangri-La graphic novels, by artist Mathieu Bablet,  hardbound books in a slipcase, and additional goodies including two mini-posters, a flip-book (two-way) production sketchbook, art stickers, a metal robot head pin, two-sided  engraved metal coin, and signed book place.

I remember seeing this Kickstarter project and being interested in the Heavy Metal  Magazine tye art and content.  I actually forgot we package I finally settled on.  It's really is impressive. The quality printed books arre over 200+ page each with gold edged pages.


















I'm going to have a good time digesting graphic novel package. Plus, there are still a couple of Kickstarter projects heading my way this year, two complicated sci-fi/fantasy board games, another Steve Rude oversized book, a comic themed card game, a guitar instruction book featuring Bob Sneider, and an indie documentary video on guitarist John Scofield. Hey, just doing my part ti boost the economy, right?

No comments: