Friday, December 20, 2019

Warrior in the Mist - Revisited - Comic Book / Video Adaptation - Dime-A-Dozen Project #14 Special Edition

Here's new edit of my Warrior in the Mist Comic Book / Video Adaptation (early Motion Comic). I had posted a lower quality version in 4 parts on my Youtube channel many moons ago.  In doing my Warrior in the Mist Dime-A-Dozen Project, personal archive posts, I thought it was time to do a better version, if possible, given the original VHS source is 28 years old.  It was inspired by Space Angel and the old first Marvel Comic animations in the 1960s.


The Revisited edit was done in Apple iMovie and surprising for it's limited features it has a lot to offer in sound effects,  title options, and ease of use.  I was able to lighten up the video over all and tighten the edits. I'm happy with the results. I lot has changed in tech since 1992.

I'm save the issue of name change from "Eternal Warrior" to "Warrior in the Mist" for a future post, if and when, the Valiant characters show up in a movie.  That would be a more appropriate time.

No comments: