Saturday, April 13, 2019

Dime-A-Dozen Project #11 - M.O.J.O. Squad - Code:MD Metro Detective

[Dime-A-Dozen Projects is so named from a conversation with creative friends of mine as we lamented that when we were working full-time for someone else, we get these (in our minds) original million dollar ideas, that would, somehow, turn into "dime-a-dozen" ideas when we were out of work and on our own. I have ton's of unfinished projects in the form of character sketches, incomplete written outlines, half drawn comic pages, and full illustrations. You get the idea, a dime-a-dozen idea. I'm feeling the need to catalog for my own sanity and for a simple record to leave my kids, and as I said above, along the way rekindle my creative juice and start drawing again.] M.O.J.O. Squad - Code MD: Metro Detective features futuristic black cop, Lance St.Clair (aka Lawson St. Clair, aka A. Blackmon) teamed with an alien immigration officer and techno-nerd rookie cop for crime adventures in New York City in 2090. This was clearly inspired by Rick Decker in Blade Runner, the Sci-Fi movie classic.

























No comments: