Thursday, January 12, 2017

Throwback Thursday ExoSquad promo kit

Here's Throwback Thursday follow up to a post inspired by Rick Squires who found an ExoSquad promo notice in the LA Times (1994). This is the show promo package Will Meugniot put together, and most of the art is Will's. I was the oversea director for the first season, and moved to LA to be co-producer/director on the second season. A great time was had by all. A great show, with a great crew. I wouldn't mind seeing it get a update, and re-launch by some talented upstarts.

 The only issue of Topps ExoSquad comic, a Exo patch, MCA newsletter, and promo art for TV station to use.

















 Here's the ExoSquad crew jacket.  I sold mine years ago, because it was too small on me, and I really didn't like the color.

2 comments:

Gregg said...

How can we get a reboot of this wonderful show?? A lot of shows of this era are getting a reboot, why not exo squad?!

Jason Kerouac said...

This was an amazing sneak peek into the history of one of the great animated shows of my childhood - up there with X-Men, Batman, and Gargoyles. I, too, would like to see the property given new life and I'd love to learn what happens after that last arc <3

THANK YOU