Sunday, January 18, 2015

Sunday Music Muse Day - Pure Moods, Pure Cheese

Here's my pick for a Music Muse Sunday. This is a odd one, Pure Moods. I remember this from a cheesy TV record spot in the 90's, a "New Age" compilation. I picked it up in a dollar discount bin. Rodney Means posted about the Native American group Redbone. That made me think of a cut on this CD, Yeha-Noha (Wishes of Happiness & Prosperity) by Sacred Spirits.  Pure Mood has a little something for everyone, like TV themes, X-Files, Tubular Bells (Exorcist theme), Crockett's Theme (Miami Vice) and the Twin Perks theme. Movie themes of the Mission and The Last Emperor. It's pure 90's music cheese, but every now and then, I like a little cheese in my music diet.



 
Here's the Sacred Spirit song video.  Enjoy.

No comments: