Sunday, January 25, 2015

Sunday Muse Day - Miles Davis & Sonny Rolliins, Al Martino, Al DiMeola

 For my Sunday Music Muse Day (also a day without football) I started with some Miles Davis & Sonny Rollins The Classic Prestige Sessions, 1951-1956. The perfect sounds to enjoy with my waffles and coffee breakfast by.



Then I popped in some Pat Martino from a CD "First Light" a re-issue with two of my favorites "Joyous Lake" and "Starbright". Both feature Pat using early guitar synthesizers and they still sound fresh.



  Keeping the electric groove going I rounded out the day with the Al DiMeola Project "Kiss My Axe". With Al on Gibson 175 electric guitar and PRS guitar with a Roland GR50 Syth Pick up and Classical Flamenco Acoustic Guitar.




 Check these out if you get a chance. I think you'll enjoy them.

No comments: