Sunday, April 29, 2012

Sunday Music Muse Day

Sunday is my Music Muse Day, a day to listen to old favorites and discovery new ones to inspire the soul. I started the day with the gift CD from Jazz 90.1 radio for renewing my membership. Gerry Mulligan and Chet Baker, Carnegie Hall Concert. Great stuff!
 


 Actually I starting Music Muse Day last night by cruising youtube to find some tunes I had heard on a internet radio station but they didn't show up in itunes.  Sure enough, they were on youtube, full versions, not just short preview.  The main one I wanted to hear was this DJ Krush & Toshinori Kondo  tune "Ha Doh".  The trumpeter sound like Miles Davis.  This tune has haunted me for years.  I'll have to track down the CD.  The second track featured is Five Deez / Fat Jon - Sexual for Elizabeth, again I heard it on internet radio and could not get it of of my head.  Enjoy.

  

No comments: