Wednesday, April 20, 2016

Thundercat's Tuesday (a day late) Rankin/Bass Comic Strip

Here's a the start of Rankin/Bass items I'll be posting for Thundercats Tuesday. I have the promotional package for The Comic Strip syndicated series that features TigerSharks ( the Thundercat clones in water) and bunch of comedies, Street Frogs (don't ask), Karate Kat (my favorite) and Mini-Monster (do I have to tell you the premise). Here's the cover and some TigerSharks art to start. I didn't design any of these characters.  Designs were done by Bob Camp and Pepe Moreno.  Enjoy.



































Next week, Street Frogs.

2 comments:

Nicko said...

Hi Dennis,

Many thanks for sharing this scan... That's amazing ! You're the boss :)

Nicko.

Philip Gipson said...

This is really awesome, Mr. Woodyard. I admit to not having been interested in "TigerSharks" as I was in "ThunderCats," but what you just posted definitely makes up for that. ;)