Sunday, May 21, 2023

ExoSquad Blu-Ray - Complete Series

For one of my Hump Day: Odds & Ends. I broke down and brought a bootleg Blu-Ray of the complete ExoSquad series, seasons 1 & 2. Only the first season was released on DVD.  I have a bootleg CD-R discs of the whole series, but it is low quailty. I have to admit this guy did a nice job in the transfer and the packaging.  The art is from the cover of the the ExoSquad comic art by Michael Golden. The back label looks good but the credits are not to the ExoSquad, the type is too tiny to read anyway.  The Blu-Ray menu screen is passable.  It uses the second season opening as backdrop. Mainly, having this higher quality Blu-Ray of the complete series I can think getting rid of the Director VHS copies I have of the second season. That will help with my decuttering.






No comments: