Sunday, November 3, 2019

Sunday Music Muse Day - Bill Frisell, Keith Jarrett.

This Sunday Music Muse Day finds us heading into November and that downward slide to the holiday season.  Way too soon for Christmas music, so lets enjoy two well known musicians.  First up is a new release by Bill Frisell Harmony, his first release on Blue Note Record, the classic jazz label.  Its getting 4 star reviews from critics, but I have to admit, I won't be a favorite of mine.  The vocals just don't do much for me, I find them, well...annoying.  Frisell's eclectic Americana music styling is still a favorite of mine, and in full evidence, so it is still worth a listen.   I love to hear your opinion of it.



Next is a old release of Keith Jarrett Concerts, a solo outing on ECM from 1982.  Again, I'm not big Keith Jarrett fan, and prefer his trio and standards recording.  So, again, it maybe my short comings, not the musicians, or the music.  I'm throw this on as background music for dinner, or quiet evening home.  There no harm in that.


With the end of Day light Saving time the night come sooner and the weather turns colder.  Let keep our hearts warm with some good music.  Enjoy.

No comments: