Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Start of Thundercats Tuesdays

Doing spring cleaning and come across old Thundercats Models sheets. I did the last season of tther original show's secondary characters and props, shows #96 to #130. But really the PAC, the Japanese animation studio, was such a well-oiled machine, I only had to give them rouch designs and they did their magic. I thought I might start sharing my designs on what I'll call "ThunderCats Tuesday". Here's the first batch for Show #96 - The Totem Of Dera " written by J. Larry Carroll. The first image is the title page of the script, which was marked up to tell me which needed to be designed. Enjoy.










1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thank you so much for sharing the art of ThunderCats on your blog! I'm so happy to see the art, just beyond words!