Thursday, January 25, 2007

My First DragonFly Flipz

Here the Star Gladiator Game Flipz™ I did in 2002. It's based on a Capcom futuristic, weapon based fighter for Playstation 1. It was actually the first Game Flipz I tried, so it's short and only side sided. My original idea was that the diagram of the button comp for the move would be printed on the back of the flip book, and that's still a good idea. (Soul Caliber, Tekken, Street Fighter, anyone?) Anyway, I just uploaded it to Gametrailer.com and it got put the "Featured User Movie" section on the main page. As a result it got 478 viewing (and counting) for it's first 12 hours. I'm pleasantly shocked by the good response. I'm hoping one these game licensing directors will return my calls and email, so I can get these thing out there.

In the meantime, enjoy the teaser.

No comments: