Monday, January 1, 2007

Happy New Year and New Beginnings.

Well, Happy New Year, everyone, and welcome.

This will be my new blog site for Dragonfly Entertainment, my creative vehicle for my own projects.

Every year one of my New Year's Resolutions is to update my website and blog page more often. So, this year I figure using Blogger might help me keep one part of that resolution. The problem was always, what to write about? I'm still not sure, but just start a Blogger page is a good start, I think.

I look forward to sharing my ideas, opinions, views, and projects like my Dragonfly Flipz™ books and the other animation projects I have in the development stage. Mainly, this blog will be a way to hopefully keep the creative juices flowing after after a rough dry spell (more on that later).

For now, I'll just say welcome and hope you keep coming back to see what happening with Dragonfly project and myself.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That James Brown ad is great I Love it. His dancing feet and the shaking image at the start is just beautiful.