Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Superman Flip Book Special Limited Edition EBay Auction Starts!


I have posted my Superman Toon Flipz™ Special Limited Edition on Ebay, today.
here's the link:

Superman Toon Flipz - EBay Auction



I'm sure there will be a couple of Superman fans who find them interesting. Also, they will be the first of my Dragonfly Flipz min-book for sale, anywhere. I'll sign and the date the inside cover.

Of course, I'm hoping to get some wider exposure for my Dragonfly Flipz books. Dragonfly Flipz™ is a innovative flip book format I developed to be allow me to adapt cartoons, trailers (or any video, animation, source for that matter) into an animated story flip book. These books, 3 1/2" x 5" and 96 to 200 pages in length, would be excellent promotional items or premiums and could be a build into a new revenue stream for media company, large or small. The small size ( 96 pages) allows them to fit in standard game and DVD cases.

I've posted my "Concept Demos" Dragonfly Flipz™ books videos as a fan or "User Films" on Gametrailers.com and youtube.com for over 9 months now. They have be well recieved from viewers. Many people already ask were they can buy them. Well, now your chance to own one.

(I hope to have a movie of the Superman Toon Flipz posted as soon as I fix a computer problem I'm having)

Thanks and enjoy.

No comments: