Sunday, October 25, 2020

Inktober 2020 #18 to #25

 Here the next Inktober 2020 drawings:

#18 - "Trap".


#19 - "Dizzy".

Here's a earlier boxer drawing from Inktober 2018.  Looks like our boxer is not having a good career.

#20 -" "Coral" 


#21 - "Sleep".  No one attempted to answer my movie quiz question in my Facebook post, so I added the answer on the image, here.

#22 - "Chef".  Sadly, this was the first chef that came to mind.


#23 - "Rip". I lot of artist went with "Rest In Peace".


#24 - "Dig".  I'm slightly repeating myself with this/


#25 - Buddy".  Many artist went with "Buffy the Elf".

The pattern on the left is actually from a 1969 doodle, flopped. A cheap Peter Max attempt. It one continuous line. The original is discolored by water damage, but I was able to clean it up digitally. I might try to do something with it, later.



Six more to go....To be continues


No comments: