Sunday, March 22, 2020

Sunday Music Muse Day - Revisiting Bill Frisell

This Sunday Music Muse finds us up deeper into the mandatory social distancing as the result of the growing Covid-19 virus crisis.  If you have to be restricted from going out except for food, or an emergency, lets find some music to enjoy.  My first pick is one I featured before, but I pulled it out to fill a request from my mother-in-law who is visiting us while she recovers from hip problem.  She heard me play this several years ago and liked this Bill Frisell Ghost Town.





On another past visit, my mother-in-law, heard Bill Frisell Disfarmer CD, and liked that too.






Actually, Bill Frisell's 69th birthday, March 18, was just this week. He still playing, and going strong.  So, lets celebrate that, too.  I encourage you to find some music to feed you soul.  Stay safe, stay calm, stay healthy. 

No comments: