Sunday, January 26, 2020

Sunday Music Muse Day - Mike Melito Trio, John Sneider

This Sunday Music Day find me kicking myself for missing the Mike Melito Trio as Girasole Wine Bar, late night.  Totally my fault.  I made a reservation and was put on a waiting list, but didn't hear my phone ring while at the noisy Jojo Bistro, with friends, when they called to say they had an opening.  So when we got Girasole the seats were gone.  Bob Sneider tried to get us in, but no luck, there were  four of us, so that made it harder.  In any case, the owners of Girasole did their best, they're alway great. We'll see guys at their next gig.

(Photo:  Arron Winters)

In the meantime, I'd like to give a heads up to new releases Mike, Bob, and his brother John Sneider have coming up. Mike and Bob are on the new release by Doug Stone another local musician, just released last week.  I looking forward to picking up a copy soon.
John Sneider has a new record, The Scrapper, coming out February 21.
Finally, Mike Melito announced has a new CD coming out in the spring.
(Photo: Arron Winters)
So,  all in all there will be plenty of good music coming my way in the near future.

No comments: