Thursday, June 28, 2018

Starcom: The U.S. Space Force

StarCom, The U.S. Space Force animated series should have been the first thought with talk of Space Force that surfaced this past week.. It has "Space Force" in it's title. It was a well produced animated TV show. Here a copy of the show's promo kit, used to present the show to distributor.  I think the TMS, a well known Japanese animation company did the show.  I bet several of my animation friends must have had a hand in the art design.






















 StarCom have some good action sequences. Well worth looks for a well animated pre-CGI show with a lot of space hardware.  Enjoy.

3 comments:

Paraponera said...

Hello,
I'm writting a book on the StarCom TV serie and toyline. Is it possible to ask you some questions by email address ?

Paraponera said...

Hello,
I'm writting a book on StarCom TV serie and toyline. Is it possible to ask you some questions by email address ?

Anonymous said...

Hello Mr. Woodyard,

I'm a big fan fo StarCom - the toy line and the animated series - and would like to know more facts of this past TV show.

I would be very happy if I could get in contact with you to chat!

Thanks, Patrick F.