Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Thundercats Tuesday - Show # 102 - 106

This week's Thundercats Tuesday features design sketches from Thundercats show #102 - #106.   I've spiced thing up this week with screen shots of the items in the episode.  I  must admit it's been a while sincce I've seen these show and I barely remember the plots.  That makes it fun to revisit them, when taking the screen shots. I'll keep doing for now on.

TC # 102 - The Return of the Thundercubs , written by J. Larry Carroll.




TC #103 - The Formula written by  Kimberly Morris







TC #104 - Locket of Lies Written by Bill Ratter & Peter Lawrence





TC # 105 - The Wild Workout Written by Becky Hartman












TC #106 - Bracelet of Power Written by Bill Ratter (Note:  On the Thundercats DVD collection #106 is listed before #105.  I can't remember if  the episodes aired of order or not)



Hope you enjoyed these.  Please leave a comment.

2 comments:

Philip Gipson said...

Once again, you provide some "ThunderCats" epicness. I'm so proud of you, Mr. Woodyard. ^_^

Unknown said...

Thank you so much for sharing all this content! ThunderCats has been and still is a big part of my life. It has gotten me through some difficult times.
I think I prefer season 2 to season 1, though I do love both.
The Character Design is awesome! I spent a lot of time in my younger years studying this style so I could make my drawing look like some of these.
Thank you again!