Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Dragonfly Afro Samurai Anime Flipz™ Book

I'm just too excited my this to keep it under wraps. I've did concept demo Dragonfly Anime Flipz™ book for the new SpikeTV animated series Afro Samurai. I think it's going to be a big hit for them. Hopefully it will mean more "mature" animation projects will follow, on SpikeTV and elsewhere. The Afro Samurai Anime Flipz™ book is my most ambitious book to date, 200 pages and it was make from a video clip that run 4 1/2 minutes.

Here's a promo flyer I made to go with the sample flipbook. Actually, some high level execs have shown great interest in Afro Samurai Anime Flipz, I'm hoping to hear from them soon. In the meantime, I'm thinking of post a user movie of it on youtube.com to get some fun feedback going.

Let me know what think.

No comments: